A Quiet Cove… Alive with Nature
Tutka Bay Lodge sits at the entrance to a splendidly rugged seven-mile fjord at the southern end of Kachemak Bay, near Homer, Alaska. The Tutka Bay area offers rugged coastlines, deep fjords, dramatic mountains, quiet beaches, old growth Sitka spruce forests, and amazing tidal fluctuations. Situated on an eleven-acre property, Tutka Bay Lodge offers a main lodge, six private guest accommodations, a sauna, hot tub and boat house – all connected by a boardwalk. The large deck offers seating as well as an area for helicopter landing.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
4. community, heritage & culture
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.