Living in harmony.
Vistas Cope was inspired by a love of nature and a passion for architecture, and a belief that those two words could live in harmony. Located in the cloud forest of Panama's central mountains just two and a half hours from Panama City, Vistas Cope blends the eco designs of international architect Patrick Dillon with the thoughtful hosting of native Panamanian owner, Priscilla Castro.
1. fair pay & decent working conditions
2. jobs, education & equal opportunitie
3. human right
4. community, heritage & culture
5. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
6. natural resources: water & energy
12. local sourcing
animal watching, cooking (food & drinks), hiking/trekking