Living in harmony.
Vistas Cope was inspired by a love of nature and a passion for architecture, and a belief that those two words could live in harmony. Located in the cloud forest of Panama's central mountains just two and a half hours from Panama City, Vistas Cope blends the eco designs of international architect Patrick Dillon with the thoughtful hosting of native Panamanian owner, Priscilla Castro.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.
animal watching, cooking (food & drinks), hiking/trekking