Get closer to the whales
North Sailing – Husavik Whale Watching was established in 1995 in the town of Husavik in North Iceland. The first whale watching tour was launched with a small wooden boat, whole lot of excitement, dedication and passion that set the style for every North Sailing journey that followed. Today, 20 years later, North Sailing – Husavik Whale Watching is recognised as the pioneer of whale watching in Iceland offering authentic and inspirational marine wildlife tours and sailing adventures.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.