Get closer to the whales
North Sailing – Husavik Whale Watching was established in 1995 in the town of Husavik in North Iceland. The first whale watching tour was launched with a small wooden boat, whole lot of excitement, dedication and passion that set the style for every North Sailing journey that followed. Today, 20 years later, North Sailing – Husavik Whale Watching is recognised as the pioneer of whale watching in Iceland offering authentic and inspirational marine wildlife tours and sailing adventures.
1. fair pay & decent working conditions
2. jobs, education & equal opportunitie
3. human right
4. community, heritage & culture
5. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
6. natural resources: water & energy
12. local sourcing
You may go to carbon-neutral on the Húsavík Silent Whale Watching tour. Furthermore see puffins on the whales and puffins tour or try whale watching on an authentic sailboat.