VILLAGE LIFE IN CYPRUS THROUGH A LUXURY SPA RETREAT
Nestled in the Marathasa Valley, on the slopes of Troodos Mountains, Casale Panayiotis is a complex of traditional houses which combine modern luxuries with traditional style. It features a spa center and elegant rooms overlooking the courtyard or the mountains.
A variety of byzantine churches, the monastery of St. John Lampadistis, as well as hiking trails and natural springs can be found within walking distance from Casale Panayiotis. The famous Kykkos Monastery is around 30 minutes’ drive away. It is a 50-minute drive from the city of Nicosia and the city of Limassol.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
4. community, heritage & culture
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.
halloumi making workshop, wine-tasting, orchard tour, traditional delicacies, mountain biking, nature trails, rock-climbing & abseiling