An invitation to return to our origins
Surrounded by more than 160.000 square meters of native forest, at the highest point of the mountain, Bio Habitat Hotel is located, a place designed in harmony with the natural environment that surrounds us integrating architectural spaces with nature.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.
animal watching, cooking (food & drinks), cycling, hiking/trekking