Inspired by nature
Nimmo Bay Wilderness Resort is an intimate family owned and operated resort located in the southern Great Bear Rainforest of British Columbia.
Escape into the wilderness and rejuvenate your soul with nature. Swap your daily routine and busy lifestyle for some much-needed relaxation and outdoor adventure amongst the Great Bear Rainforest.
Whether a couple, family, group of friends or solo traveller, Nimmo Bay offers guests the opportunity to slow down and reconnect without nature and themselves.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.
Animal watching, Cooking (food & drinks)
Sailing, Hiking/trekking, Kayaking and SUP