in perfect harmony with the earth
In tupi-guarani, Picinguaba means “fish shelter” (“refugio dos peixes”). Pousada Picinguaba is located in a tranquil bay at the heart of the Atlantic Forest Natural Park – a tropical seaside forest that extends from Rio de Janeiro to Sao Paulo – within a small fisherman’s village in the Ubatuba region and a half hour away from Paraty. To the eyes, Picinguaba emerges as an entryway to a Brazil of decades past. At Picinguaba, everything appears to be in perfect harmony.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.