A truly authentic African experience
Resting lightly upon the ground within a 33,000 acre, private concession in the Kruger National Park, Singita Sweni Lodge is nestled beautifully amongst hundreds of trees at the edge of the Sweni River. With its proximity to the river, guests at Singita Sweni Lodge are treated to up-close sightings of the incredible number of animals and birds that wander down to drink or wallow in the river. Tucked into the banks of the Sweni River, this intimate lodge is a hidden jewel that provides a bold, new African context for contemporary design.
1. fair pay & decent working conditions
2. jobs, education & equal opportunitie
3. human right
4. community, heritage & culture
5. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
6. natural resources: water & energy
12. local sourcing
Stargazing, Cooking Classes, Photography, Game Drives, Guided Safari Walks, Wine Tastings, Spa, Fitness.