Unique experiences and sustainable tourism
The Bentwood Inn, built in 1995, was constructed using massive 200-year-old logs brought in from Yellowstone National Park after the great fire of 1988. There is approximately 6,000 square feet of luxurious space, including 5 bedrooms. The craftsmanship of this Jackson Hole B&B is remarkable throughout. The 3-acre property has large, expansive decks for relaxing and socializing in warm weather. The majestic old growth Cottonwoods and pines offer privacy and solitude year-round.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
4. community, heritage & culture
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.
Hiking, Horseback Riding, Mountain Biking, White Water Rafting & Scenic Float Trips, Fly Fishing, Canoeing/Kayaking, Rock Climbing, Golf & Tennis, Wildlife Safaris & Viewing, Live Music Events, Snowmobiling, Cross-Country Skiing, Dog Sledding and Sleigh Rides, Skiing.