A celebration of contemporary art and design.
The Whitby Hotel has 86 bedrooms and suites over 16 floors, each designed by Firmdale Hotel’s owner and design director Kit Kemp, in her award-winning contemporary English style. Each room has its own bold colour scheme, floor-to-ceiling windows, some with a private terrace. Bathrooms are beautifully designed in granite or marble, complete with double basins, walk-in shower and RikRak luxury bath products. All suites have a free standing bath.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
4. community, heritage & culture
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.
Hotel rooms, Restaurant