The World's First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Guest Ranch.
Located in the heart of Western Montana, The Ranch at Rock Creek is the world’s first Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star ranch and the only US charter member of the National Geographic Unique Lodges of the World collection. Owner Jim Manley searched the American West for 20 years to find the perfect ranch. Originally a working ranch homesteaded in the early 1900’s, he opened it as an all-inclusive guest ranch in 2010. As a Relais & Châteaux property, we’ve spent the last seven years expanding the frontiers of luxury travel with our one-of-a-kind accommodations, extensive amenities, inventive cuisine and access to over 20 guided outdoor activities on 6,600 acres of mountains, meadows, forests, trout ponds and a mountain-fed creek.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
4. community, heritage & culture
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.