A luxury eco hotel just for grown ups
Imagine views of cliff, sea and sky at every moment, light airy spaces designed to connect you to the outdoors. It’s hard to describe the unique atmosphere of the Scarlet. Think of being cared for like you would be in the house of a friend, of many spaces to unwind, from meadow gardens to cliff top hot tubs, an Ayurvedic inspired spa, relaxation lounges, fireside, poolside.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.
stay, eat, spa