Thailand’s premier sanctuary for mind, body and spirit.
One of the world’s most stunning destinations can be found 12 nautical miles south of Phuket, on the Andaman island of Racha Yai. An expansive white-sand crescent bay with azure waters creates the postcard-perfect backdrop for the five-star luxury island resort, The Racha. With eco-chic luxury living, guests choose to ‘get-way from-it-all’ without taking anything away from the environment. Experience the exquisite Racha resort – a sanctuary for mind, body and spirit.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
4. community, heritage & culture
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.
spa, diving, snorkeling, swimming, people watching and picturesque beach strolling, yoga,