A quiet green corner of Midigama
Plantation Surf is a cosy, family-run accommodation, consisting of rooms, cottages and an in-house restaurant. It’s an ideal place for surf-enthusiasts to stay at, being really close to several great break points at an easily accessible distance from the house, such as: Weligama, Lazy Left, Kabalana, Rams, Coconuts and Plantations.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
4. community, heritage & culture
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.