breath-taking Cape Town Sunsets
Welgelegen is a boutique Guest House at the end of a cul-de-sac at the foot of Table Mountain. This hidden oasis, housed in two Victorian-built homes linked by a central courtyard and swimming pool, has 13 en-suite rooms. It is a sanctuary in the city, nestled in a tranquil street yet a stone’s throw away from the hustle and bustle of the city. A short walk takes you to Kloof Street and some of Cape Town’s best local restaurants, bars and artisanal stores.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.