This is not simply a sleep out – this is an adventure with Africa
The reserve’s 23 000 hectares are unlike anything you have ever seen, with spectacular landscapes featuring mountains, cliff faces, gorges, open savannahs and navigable waterways. You will be struck by the sheer diversity and abundance of wildlife and see that this place could hold its own among South Africa’s greatest reserves. Within this vast wilderness you’ll find just two lodges – Marataba Safari Lodge and Marataba Mountain Lodge. For a one-on-one private African safari, you truly don’t get better than this.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.
Safari your way – by game drive, on a bush walk and trail, or aboard Miss Mara