A Panama Experience Like No Other
At Islas Secas, they share a spirit of adventure and discovery with their guests, by providing them with world-class experiences that connect them to the natural beauty and ecological abundance of Panama’s wild Pacific Coast. With 75% of the archipelago left undeveloped and a property that is 100% powered by natural energy, theyaim to create a model for sustainable tourism, combining exhilarating recreation and effortless luxury with a strong ethos of environmental stewardship and community support.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.