An oasis in the city
Jnane Tamsna is a true oasis in the midst of the bustling and colorful city of Marrakesh. It combines Western modernity and Moroccan tradition, and blends Meryanne Loum-Martin’s splendid interior design and Gary Martin’s serene nine-acre garden.
The property is set in lush greenery and vegetation. Guests feel like their are immersed in a 1001-nights palace, as they move amongst the 5 elegantly furnished houses and indulge on the 5 pools.
Jnana Tamsna is a celebration of the senses from the vibrant colors to the flavor and fragrance of spices and the gentle sound of the pool waters.
1. fair pay & decent working conditions
2. jobs, education & equal opportunitie
3. human right
4. community, heritage & culture
5. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
6. natural resources: water & energy
12. local sourcing
Cooking (food & drinks), Culture, Art, Cycling