An oasis in the city
Jnane Tamsna is a true oasis in the midst of the bustling and colorful city of Marrakesh. It combines Western modernity and Moroccan tradition, and blends Meryanne Loum-Martin’s splendid interior design and Gary Martin’s serene nine-acre garden.
The property is set in lush greenery and vegetation. Guests feel like their are immersed in a 1001-nights palace, as they move amongst the 5 elegantly furnished houses and indulge on the 5 pools.
Jnana Tamsna is a celebration of the senses from the vibrant colors to the flavor and fragrance of spices and the gentle sound of the pool waters.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.