A little lost paradise
Nestled in the heart of the Essaouira hills, sheltered from the high winds, in a magnificent natural setting formed over millennia by the Oued Ksob (river), the Jardin des Douars is a beautiful Guest Ksar (palace) dedicated to lovers of nature, authenticity, simplicity and kindness. A guesthouse of charm in voluptuous forms, constructed in accordance with Moroccan traditions and materials, combining a subtle refinement of decor with a luxuriant garden to achieve true relaxation and simplicity. A rarely experienced luxury for a discerning clientele seeking to relax with simple pleasures, either as a couple or with the family.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
4. community, heritage & culture
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.