Impressions of Tuscany
Located within the UNESCO-listed Val d’Orcia in the Brunello di Montalcino wine-making region, Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco is a 5,000 acre country estate founded by Massimo and Chiara Ferragamo. The Italian resort is a celebration of the natural beauty and rich gastronomic heritage of Tuscany. The 800-year-old estate comprises the ancient castle ruins, a medieval church and the Borgo, a historic village that now forms the heart of the resort.
1. fair pay & decent working conditions
2. jobs, education & equal opportunitie
3. human right
4. community, heritage & culture
5. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
6. natural resources: water & energy
12. local sourcing
Within the estate, leisure pursuits include golf, tennis, hiking, cycling, mountain biking, swimming and archery. Guests can take cooking classes, winery tours and art workshops, or go on a picnic in the vineyards, or historical tour.