Impressions of Tuscany
Located within the UNESCO-listed Val d’Orcia in the Brunello di Montalcino wine-making region, Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco is a 5,000 acre country estate founded by Massimo and Chiara Ferragamo. The Italian resort is a celebration of the natural beauty and rich gastronomic heritage of Tuscany. The 800-year-old estate comprises the ancient castle ruins, a medieval church and the Borgo, a historic village that now forms the heart of the resort.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
4. community, heritage & culture
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.