A TASTE FOR THE QUIRKY AND THE UNUSUAL
Soprano Suites are located just minutes from the Ponte Vecchio and Pitti Palace.
The team of architect Francesco Maestrelli, city natives Matteo Perduca and Betty Soldi have filled each space with their unique style of eclectic antique and salvaged furniture and bespoke works of art all especially sourced and crafted.
Original ceiling frescoes and in-room bathtubs are a few of the subtle nods to Italianate style in a charming haven filled with personality and personal touches.
1. fair pay & decent working conditions
2. jobs, education & equal opportunitie
3. human right
4. community, heritage & culture
5. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
6. natural resources: water & energy
12. local sourcing