OLD WORLD CHARM MEETS THE HERE-AND-NOW
The result of a collaboration between the architect Francesco Maestrelli, with interior design by Matteo Perduca and his brother Marco, it is home to 14 rooms in the Oltrarno area south of the Arno river – the most artisanal and authentic Florentine district. Squares, museums, churches, shops and restaurants are all at a walking distance from this secret hideaway beyond the busy tourist streets.
AdAstra occupies the first and second floor of an ancestral family mansion, where the main rooms and the splendid salon are surrounded by a magnificent wraparound terrace of 270 sq metres overlooking the garden. The other rooms line the picturesque Via del Campuccio and two are immersed in the green of the garden.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
4. community, heritage & culture
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.