A stylish & chic retreat
A hidden gem set in a stunning location surrounded by vineyards, rolling Piemontese countryside, and framed by the Alps beyond. In June 2014, these vineyards were awarded UNESCO heritage status.
Built in 1600, La Villa has been transformed into a stylish and chic retreat with a unique atmosphere - more like staying with friends than in a boutique hotel.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.
Cooking (food & drinks), Culture, Art, Spa & Wellness
Cycling, Hiking/trekking, Road Trips