A stylish & chic retreat
A hidden gem set in a stunning location surrounded by vineyards, rolling Piemontese countryside, and framed by the Alps beyond. In June 2014, these vineyards were awarded UNESCO heritage status.
Built in 1600, La Villa has been transformed into a stylish and chic retreat with a unique atmosphere - more like staying with friends than in a boutique hotel.
1. fair pay & decent working conditions
2. jobs, education & equal opportunitie
3. human right
4. community, heritage & culture
5. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
6. natural resources: water & energy
12. local sourcing
Cooking (food & drinks), Culture, Art, Spa & Wellness
Cycling, Hiking/trekking, Road Trips