THIS HOTELWILL MAKE YOU FEEL HOMEY
The building, originally a five-stores townhouse, was converted at the beginning of 2015 into this charming 4-star hotel with a contemporary and unique style.
The Fifteen Keys Hotel is situated in Via Urbana, in the heart of Monti district, one of the city’s most charming old residential neighbourhoods. This central Rome’s secret urban village has a bohemian edge and it is a great spot for an alfresco coffee, to visit the local restaurants and alternative fashion, vintage, handicraft and antiques shops. It’s just steps away from the Colosseum and the Roman Forum and within easy reach of the city’s main attractions, including the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona and the Pantheon.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
4. community, heritage & culture
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.