one of the best Indonesian island resorts
This 26.1-meter long eco-friendly sailing vessel was built in 2017 and is a modern take on the classic wooden yacht. Named after the giant Sequoia tree, one of the oldest living organisms on earth, this handcrafted yacht was designed as an heirloom for generations to come. It has combined the best aspects of traditional Sulawesi hull construction - a UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity, with a state-of-the-art American engine and electrical systems. It features three deluxe suites, a spacious greatroom, sky deck, and gourmet kitchen.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
4. community, heritage & culture
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.
yachting, diving, cooking class with exotic local produce