Paradise Found in The Anambas Archipelago
Enveloped by lush tropical greenery and azure blue ocean, Bawah Reserve rests in sheltered carefree seclusion 160 nautical miles (300km) northeast of Singapore in Indonesia’s remote Anambas Archipelago. Surrounded by clear turquoise waters, blue lagoons and coral reefs, this pristine and previously uninhabited marine conservation reserve caters to outdoor adventurers with an appetite for indulgence as well as paradise seekers looking for relaxation.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.