Threads of Life
Threads of life is an ethical business and you can learn all about this through their classes, workshops and retreats. You will learn about the different about the designs, their cultural and historical background and the philosophy intertwined with each disciple, such as naturals dyes, batik technique and weaving. And of course, you will get your hands dirty and practice to produce some art of your own!
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.