Up in the Balinese mountains a lovely family run glamping is hidden in the UNESCO World Heritage site of Jatiluwih! It all started as a humble restaurant that expanded over the years into a luxury camping experience.
Selected and curated by our partner Gemtrack.
1. fair pay & decent working conditions
2. jobs, education & equal opportunitie
3. human right
4. community, heritage & culture
5. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
6. natural resources: water & energy
12. local sourcing
Jungle trekking, mountain biking, white water rafting