Up in the Balinese mountains a lovely family run glamping is hidden in the UNESCO World Heritage site of Jatiluwih! It all started as a humble restaurant that expanded over the years into a luxury camping experience.
Selected and curated by our partner Gemtrack.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.
Jungle trekking, mountain biking, white water rafting