Live like royalty
Purnama, meaning full moon in Balinese, is a day that is considered to be holy and is celebrated by hundreds of temples all over the island by hosting splendid ceremonies. Balinese people believe that Purnama is a sacred day when Gods descend to the earth and give their blessing. The Royal Purnama Art Suites and Villas offers exclusive packages and great deals to suit any traveller.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
4. community, heritage & culture
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.
spa, gentle treks through the plantations, to temple and market visits, day cruises to the offshore islands