A haven of serenity
Alila Manggis’ breathtaking location between the sea and Bali’s sacred Mount Agung inspired a seamless concept for the resort by its designers at Kerry Hill Architects, with free-flowing interaction between the buildings and surrounding nature. A traditional alang alang thatched roof covers the lobby, beautifully offset by polished ivory and coloured concrete floors. A latticed screen of diagonally laid stones is a feature at each end of the lobby.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
4. community, heritage & culture
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.