Designed to the last detail
The Malabar House is more than a highly designed heritage hotel. It is an art hotel, with a carefully curated collection highlighting Kerala’s composite culture as a passage between East & West. All 17 rooms & suites are superbly crafted and have stunning colour schemes. They showcase antique and contemporary objects d’art.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
4. community, heritage & culture
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.
stay, eat, walk