Place of lazy mornings and long siestas, peaceful, elegant, and just a touch eccentric.
The property’s nine tastefully decorated and welcoming rooms are spread across three independent villas and enjoy two beautiful swimming pools.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
4. community, heritage & culture
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.
stay; eat; spa; lie on the beach; go out to sea with a boatman, cast a line in Dolphin bay or sail up the Sinquerim River and try crab catching with rods; visit the Basilica of Bom Jesus, Funde Çao Oriente museum and the historic Portuguese area of Fontainhas; walk along the seaside toward the Reis Magos Fort.