Place of lazy mornings and long siestas, peaceful, elegant, and just a touch eccentric.
The property’s nine tastefully decorated and welcoming rooms are spread across three independent villas and enjoy two beautiful swimming pools.
1. fair pay & decent working conditions
2. jobs, education & equal opportunitie
3. human right
4. community, heritage & culture
5. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
6. natural resources: water & energy
12. local sourcing
stay; eat; spa; lie on the beach; go out to sea with a boatman, cast a line in Dolphin bay or sail up the Sinquerim River and try crab catching with rods; visit the Basilica of Bom Jesus, Funde Çao Oriente museum and the historic Portuguese area of Fontainhas; walk along the seaside toward the Reis Magos Fort.