Bike Tours and Bicycle Rental
Learn the secrets of Iceland from a local or rent a bike and cycle on your own. They believe cycling is the best way to get around Reykjavik and Iceland. A visit to the Geysir geothermal area, Golden waterfall and Þingvellir (Parliament plains) is most rewarding when visited on bike. You deserve a great tour, a tour which is more than just a history lesson, which is why they weave amusing stories and anecdotes into their commentary, destined to be a highlight of your visit!
Scheduled tours are conducted in English. However, German and additional languages may be available by prior arrangement.
1. fair pay & decent working conditions
2. jobs, education & equal opportunitie
3. human right
4. community, heritage & culture
5. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
6. natural resources: water & energy
12. local sourcing