Bike Tours and Bicycle Rental
Learn the secrets of Iceland from a local or rent a bike and cycle on your own. They believe cycling is the best way to get around Reykjavik and Iceland. A visit to the Geysir geothermal area, Golden waterfall and Þingvellir (Parliament plains) is most rewarding when visited on bike. You deserve a great tour, a tour which is more than just a history lesson, which is why they weave amusing stories and anecdotes into their commentary, destined to be a highlight of your visit!
Scheduled tours are conducted in English. However, German and additional languages may be available by prior arrangement.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
4. community, heritage & culture
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.