Escape. Explore. Relax.
Get off the grid at Frost & Fire, a boutique hotel nestled in the geothermal foothills above Hveragerði village on the banks of the Varmá river, only 40 minutes from Iceland’s capital area and only steps away from the quaint village’s heart. With luxury amenities, an exceptional restaurant and some of the best geothermal swimming and bathing facilities in the area, guests are treated to an authentically Icelandic escape like none other.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
4. community, heritage & culture
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.
sauna, outdoor thermal pool, thermal river and riverside hot tubs, hiking in Reykjadalur