A COZY ESCAPE IN THE HEART OF BERLIN’S LITERARY QUARTER.
Situated in Charlottenburg, Berlin’s literary quarter, in a building constructed in 1893, Sir Savigny is ideal for those seeking out inspired culture and eclectic style. We know you’ll find it at the nearby Paris Bar, Stilwerk, Bucherbogen and Kurfurstendamm. Their little Charlottenburg neighborhood has always been an arts and culture center. Notable thinkers and artists were regulars at the neighborhood’s Romanisches Cafe in the 1920s, and their creative energy remains today. Come soak it up.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.