A tete-a-tete with the Mediterranean
Perched on the scented heights, La Reserve Ramatuelle - Hotel, Spa and Villas primarily provides a unique tete-a-tete with nature, to be enjoyed with every sense in heightened mode. With its streamlined lines and spectacular volumes, the building’s architecture and interior decoration has been redone by Jean-Michel Wilmotte, to create a delicately perched contemporary vessel overlooking the sea.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
4. community, heritage & culture
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.
stay, eat, spa, yoga