A CHARMING RESIDENCE IN THE HEART OF PROVENCE
Hostellerie de l’Abbaye de la Celle welcomes you for an unforgettable and refined experience. To extend your immersion in Provence the restaurant, awarded with a Michelin star, offers you a sincere cuisine inspired by the region's terroir and vegetables from the garden.
This charming residence nestled among vineyards adjoins a 12th Century Benedictine abbey; a classified historical monument where nuns once caused a scandal by organizing trysts. L'Hostellerie de l’Abbaye de la Celle and its gardens are now an invitation to relaxation.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
4. community, heritage & culture
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.
gastronomic restaurant, bar, concierge service, a room designed for people with reduced mobility, treatments and massages.