Historic Chateau - Winery
10 acres of gardens and park surrounded by 220 acres of woodland, olive groves and vines, crisscrossed with trails for walking, running and biking.
Large pool and terrace with oversized loungers, bar service and spectacular views. Masterclay tennis. Spacious gardens with boules and BBQ area. Complimentary bikes with trails for walking, running and biking and a great kids club. Regular wine tastings, farmers markets, concerts & exhibitions frequented by guests and locals.
1. fair pay & decent working conditions
2. jobs, education & equal opportunitie
3. human right
4. community, heritage & culture
5. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
6. natural resources: water & energy
12. local sourcing
cooking (food & drinks), cycling