An Eco Jungle Adventure
The Park at Ocean Ranch is an unforgettable 850 acre paradise located beside Jaco in a private river valley on the Central Pacific coast of Costa Rica. They offer a unique and special mix of eco adventure activities, from a canopy zip line and waterfall rappelling in the heart of the jungle to bird and crocodile watching.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
4. community, heritage & culture
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.
Canopy zip line, Waterfall rappelling, Bird and Crocodile Watching, Horse Riding