An invitation to return to our origins
A place to connect with nature, with your inner self and with others through a magical architectural design.
Surrounded by more than 160.000 square meters of native forest, at the highest point of the mountain Bio Habitat Hotel is designed in harmony with the natural environment that surrounds it, integrating architectural spaces with nature.
Ideally pointed to visit the charming towns of Quindío like Salento (20 min), Filandia (15 min) and Valle del Cocora (35 min) declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.