A thrue island paradise
Thatch Caye Resort sits on its own private island off the coast of Dangriga, Belize. Only 30 guests at a time can stay at this picture-perfect destination, guaranteeing a unique experience. The island feels deserted in all the right ways, with a peaceful atmosphere, lush Belizean foliage, and pristine beaches. While the resort is fully sustainable, you won’t even notice you’re staying at an eco-resort.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.