FEET UP. ABSOLUTELY.
Here you sense the true Vienna, in walking distance of the monumental historical attractions of this former imperial city. With countless boutiques and the Mariahilferstrasse – Vienna’s biggest shopping street – also close by, you will never have to carry your purchases too far.
Located in the artistic district on the Spittelberg and only a 4-minute walk from the Museumsquartier, you couldn’t find a more ideal place to stay. The 7th District is home to Viennese who are both creative and urbane.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
4. community, heritage & culture
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.
opera, a ballet, concert, theater play or perhaps an interesting exhibition