FEET UP. ABSOLUTELY.
Here you sense the true Vienna, in walking distance of the monumental historical attractions of this former imperial city. With countless boutiques and the Mariahilferstrasse – Vienna’s biggest shopping street – also close by, you will never have to carry your purchases too far.
Located in the artistic district on the Spittelberg and only a 4-minute walk from the Museumsquartier, you couldn’t find a more ideal place to stay. The 7th District is home to Viennese who are both creative and urbane.
1. fair pay & decent working conditions
2. jobs, education & equal opportunitie
3. human right
4. community, heritage & culture
5. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
6. natural resources: water & energy
12. local sourcing
opera, a ballet, concert, theater play or perhaps an interesting exhibition