It is all about freedom.
Once a private residence and medical practice, the building was first constructed in the 1930’s, with this being the foundation to drive the artistic concept behind Ovolo Inchcolm. Think Gertrude Stein’s Paris salon, where Hemingway, Fitzgerald, Picasso and Matisse would comfortably rub shoulders while sharing trailblazing ideas and indulging in gourmet food & wine.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
4. community, heritage & culture
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.