It is all about freedom.
Once a private residence and medical practice, the building was first constructed in the 1930’s, with this being the foundation to drive the artistic concept behind Ovolo Inchcolm. Think Gertrude Stein’s Paris salon, where Hemingway, Fitzgerald, Picasso and Matisse would comfortably rub shoulders while sharing trailblazing ideas and indulging in gourmet food & wine.
1. fair pay & decent working conditions
2. jobs, education & equal opportunitie
3. human right
4. community, heritage & culture
5. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
6. natural resources: water & energy
12. local sourcing