Comfort and exceptional services
Created in 1967, the MAS quickly becomes one of the mythical hotels of Saint-Tropez. It welcomes French artists and intellectuals, actors. Claude Berri films Catherine Deneuve and Gerard Depardieu by the pool in Je vous aime. Serge Gainsbourg settles on the piano for Jane. Its current owner, Jerome Pujos, is accustomed to say that it is the most beautiful hotel in Saint-Tropez.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
4. community, heritage & culture
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.
stay, eat, golf, tennis