AN UNDERSTATED, ELEGANT AND REFINED DECOR
Imagine a bucolic landscape, a small village in Normandy. You enter the gate and discover a beautiful historical estate dating back to the sixteenth century, located in the heart of a two-hectare garden. Old stones, studs, and eleven rooms decorated with unearthed furniture, warm and cozy colors.
There are heated pool of 20 meters from May until September
The large fireplace in the lounge will invite you to dream; comfortably seated in sofas, you will allow yourself to settle and relax, and enjoy the gaze and warmth of the fire. You will also abandon yourself to the delight of the spa: in the sauna and the steam room, you will experience a moment of pure relaxation.
You will enjoy Jordan’s table, where you can appreciate gourmet and seasonal cuisine.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
4. community, heritage & culture
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.