the land of good people
Catucaba means “land of good people” in tupi-guarani, a Native American language. Fazenda Catucaba can be found in a part of Brazil that is nearly intact, surrounded by protected forests. Based out of what used to be a 450 hectare coffee farm, in the middle of a mountain range. The main house was built in 1850, and the descendants of its builders still inhabit these walls, protecting and caring for it.
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat
2. water & energy
5. jobs & education
6. decent work
7. inclusivity & opportunities
8. community, heritage & culture
12. local sourcing
+host positive actions
1. wildlife, biodiversity & natural habitat;
2. water & energy;
5. jobs & education;
6. decent work;
7. inclusivity & opportunities;
8. community, heritage & culture.
12. local sourcing.